General terms and conditions
1. by placing an order, the client acknowledges our Delivery- and Terms of payment an. Terms and conditions deviating from this shall not be valid unless they are accepted by the company "Mosertonik GmbH" by express written declaration.
2. the short check of defective devices is free of charge and non-binding, this also applies to cost estimates. The return shipment will be increased by 14.99€ for packaging and handling if repairs are not carried out. There is a 1-year warranty on the repairs carried out.
3. the currently valid tax is indicated in the prices.
4. companies with a valid UID may pay on account. Should frequent payment delays occur, future payment will be made exclusively by cash in advance or cash on delivery. Private individuals pay by cash on delivery or cash in advance.
The entitlement to a discount requires an express written agreement.
In the event of a default in payment for which we are responsible, we shall be entitled to charge a reminder fee of up to €20 (incl. VAT) in addition to the invoice amount reminded. If payment is overdue after the last reminder, the company "Mosertonik GmbH" may call in a collection agency (KSV1870).
Transport damage must be reported to the company "Mosertronik GmbH" both verbally and in writing immediately after receipt of the package. The damage must also be clarified with the respective parcel service that delivered the package!
Obvious defects must be reported to "Mosertonik GmbH" in writing within a period of 2 weeks from receipt of the goods, otherwise the assertion of the warranty claim shall be excluded. The timely dispatch of the package shall be sufficient to meet the deadline.
With reference to point 5, a conversion or credit note can be agreed in the case of justified complaints, provided that the goods are returned to us within 2 weeks.
In the event of justified complaints, shipping costs shall be reimbursed and subsequent delivery shall be made without shipping costs. Otherwise, returns shall always be made "free domicile" unless otherwise agreed with the company "Mosertonik GmbH".
(9) We do not assume any liability for compliance with delivery deadlines or for hindrances that occur through no fault of our own (e.g. force majeure). Claims for damages are therefore excluded.
10. our obligation to perform begins at the earliest as soon as all information important to us has been described by the customer. The customer must inform us about the exact defect of the part. This includes error description, error codes and part number of the device.
If the customer wishes to have his instrument inspected and if disassembly work has to be carried out for this reason, the company "Mosertonik GmbH" shall accept no liability whatsoever for any damage that may occur.
12. we do not assume any additional costs, in particular rental cars, costs for the installation and removal of parts, unless otherwise agreed in writing. We will assume the costs for a standard postal package for return shipment to the customer in the event of rectification. For express shipping, an additional charge is to be paid by the customer.
13. the customer must notify us immediately in writing of any changes to his name, company, address, legal form or other relevant information.
We reserve the right to adjust or change the prices quoted at any time and without notice.
Our instrument clusters are insured for up to € 500 according to the Austrian Post AG guidelines in the event of transport damage. Should you require a higher insurance, more costs will be incurred. Please note this in writing on the repair order form, otherwise the package will be returned with the standard insurance. Proof of value must be provided.
(16) Should individual provisions of the contract with the customer, including the General Terms and Conditions, become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
We accept no liability for production stoppages, breakdowns or the like (regarding other damage, consequential damage, etc.) if repaired equipment has a new or different defect.
18. appliances brought in must be collected within 30 days after written information (accepted or rejected CT or in the case of irreparable parts). If this does not happen in due time, they will be returned according to our Shipping operations returned.
Airbag control units are not repaired for liability reasons.
20. light bulbs are not covered by the warranty!
Please note that the unit is no longer in its original condition after the repair has been completed. The term "original condition" refers to the condition in which the unit was received by "Mosertonik GmbH" and no disassembly work has been carried out.
The customer is obliged to back up his data before the repair (concerns, among other things, navigation data, music on hard disk, data storage in visualisations, configurations in the frequency inverter, etc.). Under certain circumstances, this data may be irrevocably deleted during the repair.
Austrian law shall apply. The place of performance shall be the registered office of the company "Mosertronik GmbH". A-3910 Zwettl is agreed as the place of jurisdiction, unless otherwise stipulated by law.